We accept code contributions to amaGama, please use Github pull requests for
You will need a local working copy of amaGama, the best way to achieve that is
to follow the installation guidelines.
An incomplete list of possible TODO items:
- Improve web interface
- Custom index config for source languages not supported by default PostgreSQL
- Keep track of file’s mtime to avoid expensive reparses
- Use memcached to cache results
- Use more permanent caching of Levenshtein distances?
- Use PostgreSQL built-in Levenshtein functions?
- Full text search
- Other search methods and options
- Further documenting of API
- Document the commands
- Document how to deploy amaGama using Apache or other web server